Found all 45 Sheep, all looked healthy.
All were in the undergrowth to the West of the enclosure at the bottom of the hill.
Initially only 6 were visible on the edge, but when I chatted to them another 30 came out :-). The other 9 were just a little way into the undergrowth. One (red tag 210) was particularly friendly and came right up to me and let me stroke them.
They have done a great job eating the undergrowth, it was far easier to get to that central area than it was a week ago.
I noticed we have a new metal gate on the NE side of the Compartment (where there was once a wooden gate until removed). This was locked but I noticed it had no Livestock sign on it (the other 3 had).
Water troughs were full and no walkers or dogs seen on the nature reserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.